Day 7

I finished matching the cameras fairly quickly, with a little aid from Roger Easton, the advisor of the Document Restoration lab. He pointed out that I was plugging in centimeters where there should have been inches, and then walked me through some conversions. After we got the picture to that point, Matt (one of the undergrad students) noticed that we were rendering in a different resolution than the camera was recording in. Once that was fixed, the pictures looked pretty spot on. I spent the rest of my day improving the model, adding some stuff that is out of the frame of the current array in preparation for new configurations.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s