The Graduate Symposium was today, so me and a few other interns spent the first half of the day drowning in sciency words and nonsensical graphs and getting fantastic free food. Once we got back to the lab, Billy and I worked on the static validation. I would get the six stills from my model and send them in an email to Billy. Then, he would try running the program with it, and it wouldn’t work, so the cycle would repeat with a setting changed every time. It took a while but eventually he discovered that the images needed to be in greyscale, and they were not. We sent the pictures to Joe to fix them up and before I left we got it working. I noticed that one of the pictures looked slightly misplaced, so I will work on fixing that tomorrow. In the time when my labmates were trying to solve the static validation issues, I got going on my animations. There is now a “humanoid” that will awkwardly do high knees across the lab in my model. It’s pretty excellent.