Day 22

I did some more alternate-configuring today and made a semi circular array that Joe asked for, but this will need the program to be altered a bit so we can’t test it yet. I also tried putting the Pi Cam specs into the set up that could see the whole room, but then it couldn’t see the whole room anymore. Then, I rendered out some stills for the configurations that I hadn’t yet, and other than that, I pretty much just worked on the presentation. At the end of the day, I finally got to try out some of the configurations in the program. The array with twice as many cameras had a little bit higher image quality, but the others didn’t have any significant difference. Hopefully tomorrow we’ll be able to test the rest of the configurations.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s