When I came into the lab this morning, I got going on the rendering for the row configurations. We plugged them in to the program, but it was pretty messy because the cameras were looking at objects from three different angles. With both rows and curvature out of the picture, I watched the screen capture videos for the arrays with varied spacing and number of cameras. I determined which ranges gave the best pictures for each, which came out to 4-12 cameras spaced about 25-55cm apart. Then, I made a few more configurations for each range, rendered out the stills for the program, and ran them through it. I screen captured these and I plan on watching and comparing them to narrow down the range even further. Eventually, this process should determine the best possible array set up we could make using the Point Grey cameras. I wish I could post some of these test videos, or even pictures, but WordPress just sort of doesn’t work, so I’m sorry, I pick bad blogging sites..